I found these notes in my Grandma’s old bible:
Joel, “I will pour our my Spirit on all flesh.”
Sinner’s verse – John 3:16 – For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.”
Christian’s verse – Luke 3:16 – John answered, saying to all, “I indeed baptize you with water; but One mightier than I is coming, whose sandal strap I am not worthy to loose. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire.
The believer who is baptized in the Spirit will have:
1. Fruit of the Spirit
2. At least one gift of the Spirit
3. Sensitive to the Spirit of God
4. A desire for perfection (maturity)
5. Easy to get along with
6. Humble man or woman of God
8. Praising Jesus under every circumstance
9. Walk in humble obedience to the will of God
10. Jesus will be real to you, nearer than any other person
These are the results of a Spirit-filled life. How do we line up?