This morning was Sectional Council at Trinity Fellowship in Fayetteville. We had a great time and heard a challenging message by Superintendent Larry Moore. He gave us a great outline. I might even preach it someday, of course it won’t be as good as Pastor Moore. Here are the points of his message “The Power To Become”:
- You become the thoughts you think
- You become the words you speak
- You become the decisions you make
- You become the company you keep
- You become the money you spend
- You become the love you share
- You become the God you worship
These were some great thoughts that I went home chewing on. What thoughts am I thinking and words am I speaking? Do I want to become like them? Are the decisions I have made a result of the good or bad situations I may face?
Something to think about!