At times, most people struggle with doubt. It is a part of the Christian life and if we are honest it is a common part of struggles of faith.
The Between Worlds Blog highlights some help for those strugling with doubts:
- Concentrate on the historical fact of the cross.
- Do not seek refuge or advice with those who would shame you for doubting as if they never did.
- Pray. Or, more specifically, hurl yourself at God.
- Re-focus your doubts toward your own failings and inability. Doubt yourself, in other words.
- Read your Bible. More specifically, meditate on Scriptural promises related to your area of doubt.
written by Jared Wilson