On Bro. Maynard’s blog he shared some amusing ponderings. I have often thought many of these things and I wanted to share them with you.
* Why are there interstate highways in Hawaii?
* Why are there flotation devices under plane seats instead of parachutes?
* Why are cigarettes sold in gas stations when smoking is prohibited there?
* If a 7-11 is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, why are there locks on the doors?
* If a cow laughed, would milk come out her nose?
* If nothing ever sticks to TEFLON, how do they make TEFLON stick to the pan?
* Why do they put Braille dots on the keypad of the drive-up ATM?
* Why do we drive on parkways and park on driveways?
* Why is it that when you transport something by car, it’s called a “ship”ment, but when you transport something by ship, it’s called “car”go?
* You know that little indestructible black box that is used on planes, why can’t they make the whole plane out of the same substance?
* Why is it that when you’re driving and looking for an address, you turn down the volume on the radio?